Bharat Petroleum Training Program on Building a High Performance Team
03 Apr, 2019
A 1-day workshop on “Building a High Performance Team” was held at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) BudgeBudge Plant on 3rd March 2019 and conducted by Prof. Saikat Sen and Mohammad Ali Amjad. Along with interesting learning anecdotes on individual goal alignment with organizational vision , the interactive session was filled with fun-filled team building games with the concluding focus on customer centricity. The participants ranging from senior management operations to management trainees as well as executive directors greatly enjoyed the energising training activities and welcomed the experiential learning takeaways.
Feedback by Senior Managers:
1) Sequencing of the Program was done Nicely – N. Ingocha. Singh Manager, ED (HRS), BPCL
2) Excellent Workshop. Should cover for all staff members in the location – Avijit Bose. Sr. Manager OPS, BPCL
3) Excellent, Well-Aligned and Good. – Shaji Hakeem, DGM Operations, BPCL
4) Wonderful experience and learning during the Day. – Satish M Paikara. Chief Installation Manager, BPCL
5) Excellent & the Takeaways will surely help to improve performance. Thoroughly enjoyed the workshop & have quite a few valuable Takeaways from it. – Subhasish Samaddar. Sr. MGR. Operations (Retail), BPCL
Overall rating is 9.2 in a 10 point scale.